Toast of Rockdale Toastmasters Club will celebrate their 25th (Silver) Anniversary on November 15, 2016 at the Rockdale Career Academy, located at 1064 Culpepper Dr. SW, Conyers, GA 30094, at 6 pm. The public is invited to be part of this great celebration!
Toastmasters International is a non-profit 501c3 world-wide organization formed 90 years ago. The mission of a Toastmasters Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn fosters self-confidence and personal growth.
A few of Toast of Rockdale’s community accomplishments include:
- Have held a Youth Leadership program at Newton High School for the past 9 years.
- Conducted a Youth Leadership program in the Rockdale community.
- Assisted in two Oratorical Middle School Speech Contests in Rockdale County with Ruth Wilson, Coordinator.
- Partnered with Nancy Guinn Library for a three month spring evening educational series.
- President’s Distinguished Club – highest level of distinction.
- Six members are Distinguished Toastmasters (DTMs).
To make this Silver Anniversary Celebration the gem that it is, businesses and individuals are invited to attend, donate money or make in-kind donations, or buy an ad for their program. All donations will be listed in the program. Toast of Rockdale is grateful to all sponsors wishing to contribute between $300 and $500. Each friend at this level will be recognized in the Program Booklet and will have reserved seating for 5 guests.
Full page ad (5×8) $100.00
1/2 page ad (5×4) $50.00
1/4 page ad (2 1/2 x4) $25.00
Any donations $50.00 or more will receive a ticket to the banquet.
We are requesting donations by October 1, 2016 (501c3 receipt provided). Our EIN is 581964051. Checks should be made payable to Toast of Rockdale and mailed to Linda Hannah, P. O. Box 82945, Conyers, GA. 30013. All advertisements should be camera ready and emailed to [email protected]